Airport Bids & Requests for Proposals
This page contains a list of all of the Bids and Requests for Proposals (RFP) currently advertised by the Palm Beach County Department of Airports. Please note that this page contains only the advertisement issued by the Department of Airports; interested parties should contact the appropriate individual listed in the advertisement for additional information.
***ATTENTION: Beginning July 31, 2017 ***
All Palm Beach County Solicitations will be
advertised on the following site:
(if you are not registered, click the Public Access button at the lower left of the page)
In order to do business with the County, vendors are required to Register or activate their account at the following link:
1. Existing Vendors must activate their vendor registration account.
2. New Vendors must register as a Palm Beach County Vendor.
3. ALL vendors must verify that the following are CORRECT:
a. Legal Name of Vendor AND the Vendor’s TIN Number
b. Procurement Address and Contact Information
c. E-Mail address under Contact Information
To Receive Email Notifications of Our Solicitations:
All vendors must designate the commodity code(s) for the good(s) and/or service(s) they provide on their Vendor Registration account.
For assistance on how to navigate the PBC Self Service Website, Vendors are encouraged to review the VSS Quick Reference Guide for Solicitations.
- Airport Bids & Requests for Proposals
- Passenger Statistics Reports
- Economic Impact Studies
- Planning Documents
- Financial Statements
- Bond Issues
- Rates and Charges
- Rental Car Reports
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
- Title VI - Nondiscrimination
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Press Releases
- Employment Opportunities
- Air Carrier Operating Information
- Mar-A_Lago POTUS TFR
- ULDC Article 16 Appendices